- What’s the Big Deal about Pornography? A Guide for the Internet Generation, Jill C Manning.
- Let’s Talk about the Elephant in the Room: How LDS Women Can Protect Their Families from Pornography, Jill C. Manning (Deseret Book).
- The Guideline, Fight the New Drug, fightthenewdrug.org/store/
- A Trap: A Story to Help Teach Children Modesty and Protect Them from Pornography, Karmel H. Newell (Deseret Book).
- A Parent’s Guide. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Can be accessed at lds.org or purchased at LDS Distribution Centers. This is an excellent resource for teaching the subject of human sexuality in the home.
- Growing Up: Answers about Maturation and Sex, Brad Wilcox.
- How to Talk to Your Child About Sex, Linda J. Eyre and Richard M. Eyre.
- Cyber Safety: Maintaining Morality in a Digital World, Ken Knapton.
For the Individual Struggling with Pornography Problems
- Healing the Wounds of Sexual Addiction (2004), Mark Laaser.
- The Porn Trap: The Essential Guide to Overcoming Problems Caused by Pornography, Wendy Maltz & Larry Maltz
- He Restoreth My Soul, Donald L. Hilton Jr., MD.
- Understanding Pornography and Sexual Addiction, Download at salifeline.org/understand-pornography-and-sexual-addiction/ or purchase at Deseret Book.
- Fortify, A Step Toward Recovery (for youth), Fight the New Drug, fightthenewdrug.org/store/
- Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction, Patrick Carnes.
- The Drug of the New Millennium: The Science of How Internet Pronography Radically Alters the Human Brain and Body, Mark B. Kastleman.
- He Did Deliver Me From Bondage and other Hearthaven Publishing books: hearthavenpublishing.com
- Dr. Kevin Skinner CDs and books: treatingpornaddiction.com
For Spouses & Couples
- Discussing Pornography Problems with a Spouse: Confronting and Disclosing Secret Behaviors, Rory C. Reid & Dan Gray.
- Love You, Hate the Porn: Healing a Relationship Damaged Virtual Infidelity, Mark Chamberlain, Ph.D. & Geoff Steurer, MS, LMFT (Deseret Book).
- Mending a Shattered Hear: A Guide for Partner’s of Sex Addicts (2nd Edition), edited by Stephanie Carnes.
- What Can I Do About Me? Rhyll Croshaw.
- The Porn Trap: The Essential Guide to Overcoming Problems Caused by Pornography, Wendy Maltz & Larry Maltz.
- Open Hearts: Renewing Relationships with Recovery, Romance & Reality, Patrick Carnes, Debra Laaser & Mark Laaser.
- Facing the Shadow: Starting Sexual & Relationship Recovery (2005), Patrick Carnes.